Contact: Ruben Santistevan
Office Phone: 888-680-0226
Cell Phone: 623-455-0968
FORD – Mobility for all moments of Life
– for the run about moments
– for school or work moments
– for the thinking “Green” moments
– for “all” the family momets
– for the every day fun moments
– for the formal elegent moments
– Mom's family chores moments
– Vacation moments
– Family excursion in comfort
– Working & play moments
– for the light working moments
– Comercial work or people mover moments
History of Sanderson Ford
Don Sanderson Ford began operations on May 1, 1955. Our original dealership was located at 5630 NW Grand in Glendale. Prior to that time the dealership had operated as Glendale Motors.
Don Sanderson (01/6/1913 to 12/14/1985) was born in Mesa and moved to the Glendale area when he was six. He attended Glendale and Peoria schools. After serving his country in World War II in the South Pacific, he returned to his own service station and used car lot at Central and Camelback in Phoenix. In 1950, Mr. Sanderson sold his business and began a career as a new car and truck salesman for Madison Motors, a downtown Phoenix Ford dealership. In the following 5 years Mr. Sanderson earned every sales achievement award Ford Motor Company offered. His successful sales career with Ford led him to purchase Glendale Motors on May 1, 1955.
Since then the dealership has enjoyed continued growth and massive expansion. In 1964, the dealership moved from its original location on Grand to a new location several blocks away, 5300 NW Grand where it operated until 1992.
After Don Sanderson's death in 1985, the "Don" was dropped from the name and we became known as Sanderson Ford, Inc. David Kimmerle took over as CEO at this time and the 35 year philosophy of "The Dealership That Service Built" continued without missing a beat. In October 1990, we opened our current state of the art service center on Maryland Avenue. It has 80 bays, 65,000 sf of space and is air conditioned (our technicians love it). The next two years brought the current showroom and general office facility on 51st Avenue. In March of 1995, we added a new Lincoln franchise on Bell Road.
Our continued success is a reflection of the loyalty of our customers and employees and our employees ability and dedication shown over the years we have been in business. Sanderson will continue to accept its civic responsibilities and will always strive to assume its full share in promoting the welfare and progress of the community and its employees.
Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.